We welcome groups of all sizes. If your group has 14 or less, no reservation is needed. If your group has 15 or more, a reservation is required. Here are some details to review before your visit.
Adult Groups of 15 or More
- Groups of 15 or more people require a reservation.
- Due to limited space in our exhibitions and time restraints, reservations must be limited to groups no larger than 60 people at a time.
- Reservations must be made at least three weeks before your visit.
- Only self-guided tours are available.
Benefits of Group Reservation
- Adult admission is reduced to $11 per person or $7 per senior
- Streamlined check-in process
- Personalized introduction for your group
- Access to free bus parking
Interested in bringing your school group on a field trip? We can help you plan a trip that is most suitable for your students.
Please see our Field Trips page for more details.
To reserve a group visit, please fill out our request form
To reserve a group visit, please fill out our form.
Tips and Guidelines For Your Visit
Please review these tips and guidelines about your visit.
Buses may park in the upper southeast corner area of visitor lot #38. Located directly off Red River Street, look for brightly colored library banners at the lot entrance.
Passenger drop off and pick up is by the breezeway curb in lot #38.
Note: You must display a bus parking permit while parked. Please pick up a permit at the admissions desk in the library lobby on the day of your visit. Buses cannot fit through the rows in lot #39. Please be careful to enter the correct lot.