Ways to Give
Established by President and Mrs. Johnson in 1969, the LBJ Foundation supports the LBJ Library and the LBJ School. These three institutions, all bearing our thirty-sixth President’s name, preserve his consequential legacy while pursuing his hopeful vision for the future.
SUPPORT THE LBJ FOUNDATION
- Make a gift online. Gifts may be directed to the General Fund or specific initiatives and endowed funds.
- Mail a check. Please see form for more information.
- Make a stock gift or wire transfer gift. Please see form for more information.
- Make a planned gift. Please see form for more information.
- Matching gifts. Does your company match your charitable donations? Check with your Human Resource
Endowment Gifts. The LBJ Foundation houses several endowment funds providing permanent support to the LBJ Library and LBJ School. Endowments can be set up for a wide variety of purposes and offer naming opportunities. You may also make a donation directly to an existing endowment.
Interested in becoming a corporate partner or event sponsor? Please see form for more information.
For more information contact: Dan Perry, LBJ Foundation Chief Development Officer, (512) 721-0262 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gifts to the LBJ Foundation are tax deductible (EIN: 74-1774063)