Friends of the LBJ Library
When you become a member of the Friends of the LBJ Library, you'll be making an important contribution to the Library’s mission—and to our community. Support from the Friends helps sustain our public programming, special exhibits, and symposia.
Basic membership benefits include:
• Free admission to the LBJ Presidential Library’s permanent and special exhibits
• Free admission to all thirteen Presidential libraries
• Complimentary rental of our multi-media exhibit guide
• Monthly member eNewsletter
• 10% discount at The Store at LBJ
• Personalized membership card
Members at the Individual level and above also receive invitations and free admission to the "Evening With" lecture series (typically 8 per year). Through its “Evening With” speakers series, the LBJ Library brings through its doors the biggest names and best minds to address the issues of our time—former Presidents and heads of state, renowned authors and historians, and media personalities. Recent speakers have included Representative Joaquin Castro and his twin brother, San Antonio Mayor Julián Castro, former First Ladies Barbara Bush and Laura Bush, astronaut and Senator John Glenn, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison, and bestselling authors and TIME Editors Michael Duffy and Nancy Gibbs.
Director of Public Programs
LBJ Presidential Library
2313 Red River Street
Austin TX 78705
Office: (512) 721-0176