LBJ Foundation: Executive Assistant
Under supervisory direction of the Executive Director and the Deputy Director, the Executive Assistant assists with operations of the LBJ Foundation.
- Answer main LBJ Foundation telephone line
- Maintain Foundation calendar
- Note standard, annual deadlines, and important dates
- Calendar new, important dates and events as arise
- Reserve conference rooms for meetings as needed
- Respond to “Info” email inquiries
- Check mail, open, and distribute as needed
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Maintain copier and postage machine as needed
- Coordinate with security guards and LBJ Presidential Library Deputy Director as needed for access to space and information
- Assist with correspondence as needed
Invoicing and Checks
- Maintain list of invoices to be processed every other week
- Reconcile list with accountant
- Have checks signed by Executive Director/Chairman/Treasurer
- Mail/distribute checks
- Direct incoming calls to Director of Public Programs or Membership Associate
- Follow up contact with special guests, sponsors, etc., as needed for events
Raiser’s Edge Database
- Enter new constituents as needed with correct and current contact information
- Manage current constituents ensuring information is updated, etc.
- Assist with donations and pledges received by the Foundation as needed
LBJ Foundation Board
- Assist with contacting or sending correspondence as needed
- Assist with annual forms
- Assist with organization of semiannual Board meetings
- Assist with events as needed i.e. lunches, tour groups, etc.
- Coordinate with Archives personnel (A/V and other) as needed for information
Please send cover letter and resume to Samantha Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Executive Assistant position" in the subject line.