History Fair Registration
2014 Cen-Tex History Fair
Sponsored by the LBJ Presidential Library
The 2014 Cen-Tex Regional History Fair will be held at the LBJ Library. A map and directions are available on the Plan Your Visit page of our website.
Online registration will begin in December of 2013. Deadlines and updated rules will be posted on this page when they become available.
History Day Registration Procedures:
Before accessing the online registration system you need to know the name of the regional competition in which you will be participating: CEN-TEX HISTORY FAIR
Important Note: When navigating within the online registration system, please use the RED links at the top of the page to move from page to page. Using the back and forward buttons in your browser will require you to re-enter some information.
Step one: Teacher registration
- Teacher proceeds to online registration system.
- Teacher selects the appropriate regional contest: CEN-TEX HISTORY FAIR
- Teacher completes his/her personal contact information and selects a username and password
- Teacher completes remaining contact information
- Teacher selects the school(s) with which s/he is affiliated
- Teacher sets up basic records for the students with whom s/he is associated, assigning each one a username and password
- Teacher sets up initial information about the entries with which s/he is associated
- Teacher can make or acquire payment information for each student's entries as the individual situation dictates
Step two: Student registration
- Student proceeds to online registration system.
- Student selects the appropriate regional contest: CEN-TEX HISTORY FAIR
- Student logs in using the username and password set up and provided by the teacher
- Student completes remaining contact information
- Student completes statements of originality
- Student has parents/guardians complete parent registration section
- Student updates information about his/her project
- Student completes steps to pay fees or contacts teacher about how fee payment will be made. It is the student’s responsibility to verify that fee payment is made
For questions regarding your registration, please contact email@example.com. You may also call Amanda Melancon at (512) 721-0172.